Japanese Facial Lifting
Japanese Facial Lifting is a facial massage performed manually using 100% natural and organic products.
by Rupert French
It combines elements of Facial Reflexology and lymphatic drainage with specialist massage techniques from Japan. As well as treating the superior layer of the epidermis, it also works the meridians and the facial nerves on a deeper level, ensuring a balancing effect for the whole body.
The treatment improves local blood circulation and helps to eliminate toxins and oxygenate tissues. It also stimulates production of collagen and elastin, which are essential for good skin quality. The massage is profoundly relaxing, with most people falling asleep and/or achieving a deep state of relaxation.
- Improved facial muscle tone
- Improved skin texture
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents signs of premature ageing
- Energises the whole body
- Dissolves stress and tension
- Improved sleep patterns
Japanese Facial Lifting can be used as a one-off booster/enhancer treatment before a special occasion or meeting, or as a series of treatments over a sustained period, helping to reduce lines and wrinkles, and improve the texture of the skin.
About the products:
- White clay mask (optional): the mildest of all clays, this helps to cleanse the skin and draw out toxins and is particularly beneficial to sensitive and dry skin.
- Rose Mosqueta oil: 100% pure rosehip oil derived from the wild South American rose. Rosehip oil is packed with Vitamin C and essential fatty acids. Renowned for its nutritive properties, it naturally promotes skin elasticity and firmness and replenishes dry and damaged (including sun-damaged) complexions.
- Rosehip mask: made from pure rosehip ash powder, which contains many of the beneficial properties of rosehip oil, this helps to enhance the lifting effect of the treatment.
- Salt balls: these are rich in all the minerals needed to cool, balance and clear the skin at the end of the treatment.